Everyday Family Photography Class
Saturday October 16th, 2010 in Mountain View, CA
Let’s face it…
|DATE:||Saturday October, 16th, 2010|
|WHERE:||Mountain View, California
(details provided when you sign-up)
Live Photoshoot with coaching
Individual follow-up during & after the class
A Maximum of 15
- You’ve got kids running around the house…or at the park…or having fun with friends.
- You’ve got a really nice camera.
- You’ve got ZERO awesome photos of your kids having fun and living their everyday lives
If that’s the case, then this class is FOR YOU!
Family Photos are perhaps the most cherished items to remember all the little moments that mean so much. It’s the moments between professional portrait sessions, weddings, and class photos. Everyday photos capture the moments that you want to look back upon and smile, laugh, cry, and reminisce over.
This class will help you to learn how to take photos that show those emotions in an artistic and meaningful way. This class is not about taking formal portraits, it’s about learning how to photograph your family as you go about your life!
The goal is simple:
Walk away from this class with a greater confidence in your abilities and knowledge about photography. So much confidence in fact that you’ll learn to STOP WORRYING about your camera settings and start having fun while you take photos of your family!
What you’ll learn:
- How to address your frustrations with taking photos
- How to use available light to take more natural photos
- How photo composition affects your photos
- And, of course, some technical stuff! (aperture, shutter speed, depth-of-field, camera settings, etc)
What you’ll do:
- Participate in a live photoshoot where you will be coached to improve your photos on-the-spot. Take photos, ask questions and learn how to take a simple moment in the park and create meaningful, memorable, and artistic photos.
- Review your own photos in a classroom setting to see how they can be improved.
- Learn a bunch of tips, tricks, and rules-of-thumb to keep in mind for the future